The annual cost of cyberattacks is expected to reach $6 trillion by 2021. What trends will shape cybersecurity in the near future?
On the Forum Agenda:
– Threats and opportunities for emerging technologies
– New models of public-private information exchange
– Improving organizational management and talent development
Access the Platform for Shaping the Future of Cybersecurity and Digital Trust via TopLink.
Latest posts by Kudelski Security Team (see all)
- Microsoft Type 1 Font Parsing Critical 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities - March 24, 2020
- Cybersecurity Concerns with COVID-19 - March 18, 2020
- Global Cybersecurity Outlook: Andre Kudelski at World Economic Forum - February 19, 2020