The security implications of IoT range far and wide. With almost every conceivable thing connected to the internet, it’s hard to predict what is and isn’t a threat to its user’s data.
Have you ever thought about what IoT security actually means? Kudelski Security CTO Andrew Howard sat down with the #AskIoT podcast team from IoT For All to discuss how companies really should approach cybersecurity and what needs to be done by everyone involved to ensure the devices we use every day are as secure as possible.
Andrew’s interview follows these basic questions and a whole lot more:
- Which industry is most at risk to security threats in IoT?
- How do you handle building security into legacy systems?
- How should non-technical companies approach IoT adoption?
Do you want to listen to the podcast? Click the play button below.
Read the original article by clicking here.
Latest posts by Kudelski Security Team (see all)
- Global Cybersecurity Outlook: Andre Kudelski at World Economic Forum - February 19, 2020
- Cybercriminalité; La sécurité des réseaux électriques devient vitale - February 12, 2020
- Navigating Your First Month as a New CISO - November 4, 2019