One of the toughest challenges that face Chief Information Security Officers is effectively communicating with the board of directors. That begs the question, how can CISOs articulate their comprehensive and sophisticated security strategy to them?
Kudelski Security’s Secure Blueprint SaaS is a business management platform, designed by CISOs and created for CISOs. The software enables security leaders to plan, execute and evolve business-aligned security programs, allowing continuous improvement. It enables security leaders to centralize key management functions, gives them visibility on maturity and risks, and facilitates stakeholder engagement.
See what Frost & Sullivan, the global business consultants, have to say about Kudelski Security’s software:
If you haven’t got three minutes to watch the video, key takeaways include:
- Secure Blueprint measures cyber program maturity and risk by benchmarking an organization’s capabilities across cybersecurity control models like the NIST cybersecurity framework or Kudelski Security’s own cybersecurity portfolio management model
- The language that is used to communicate security strategy with the organization, the C-suite, and board of directors needs to be delivered in a business language and not tech speak
- The program facilitates and automates stakeholder engagements, taking lengthy quarterly meetings down to just a few minutes
- Secure Blueprint allows the CISO and board of directors to effectively communicate the security strategy using out of the box executive dashboards
If you’re interested in learning more about Secure Blueprint, click here.
Latest posts by Kudelski Security Team (see all)
- Microsoft Type 1 Font Parsing Critical 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities - March 24, 2020
- Cybersecurity Concerns with COVID-19 - March 18, 2020
- Global Cybersecurity Outlook: Andre Kudelski at World Economic Forum - February 19, 2020